Not an American user?
DescriptionThis Gold Edition includes:
- Making History: The Calm & The Storm
- Game editor
- A new Rise of the Reich scenario focusing on Germany’s rise to power
- Three three broad-ranging scenarios made by players of the game.
- Gameplay tweaks (introduced through patches in the original game):
- Expanded combat unit abilities
- More research projects
- Partisan fighters can seize control of occupied regions.
- Destructible fortifications and transportation infrastructure
- Improvements to the AI
- Interface advancements to get more military unit information instantly.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
- "Твори историю. Золотое издание" -- Russian spelling
- "メイキング ヒストリー ゴールドエディション" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Grand strategy
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Middleware: Gamebryo/Lightspeed/NetImmerse
- Middleware: Net-Z
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Making History -- official game website for the series
Sciere (228137) added Making History: The Calm & The Storm (Gold Edition) (Windows) on Jan 12, 2009
Tom McCormack, Matt Seegmiller, Kevin Thompson, Jon Homer, Ryan Jarvis, Rob Webster, Bryan Yong, Adam Timothy, Eric Lieberman, Joe Gester, Andrew DobbsWriters: