DescriptionMasyu is a single-player logic puzzle originating in Japan.
Two kinds of symbols are placed onto a grid and the object is to draw a single continuous line through them following a few simple rules:
- The loop must be a continuous path that begins and ends at the same point.
- The loop must not pass through a cell more than once.
- All segments of the loop must be horizontal or vertical lines.
- The loop must pass straight through a white circle cell, but make a 90° turn in the next and/or previous cell in the path.
- The loop must make a 90° turn on a black circle cell, but has to travel straight through the next and previous cells in the path.
This game has three difficulty levels, a save feature, a print function so the player can solve the puzzles without a computer, a pause key and a 'boss key' which instantly minimises the game but keeps it running.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.