DescriptionThe Matrix: Path of Neo is the second video game developed by Shiny Entertainment based on the Matrix trilogy. This time you get to play as Neo himself, starting from the day agents came to take him from his office, through the race against the clock with the machines digging towards Zion, to the final battle against Agent Smith.
Like in the movies you'll start out as the untrained Thomas Anderson, and with the training and events of the movie your skills grow, enabling you to do complicated combos and take down upgraded agents.
Although the game follows the events of the trilogy, there are some missions that come as an in-depth look of events only spoken briefly in the films.
- "黑客帝国：尼奥之路" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Матрица: Путь Нео" -- Russian spelling
- "PON" -- Common abbreviation
- "Heike Diguo: Niao zhi Lu" -- Chinese title
Part of the Following Groups
|Either Pill, You Lose||Kit Simmons (246)|
|Pure example of how bad a game based on a movie can be...||Jarek Hanzelka (5)|
The Press Says
|PC Gameplay (Benelux)||Jan, 2006||72 out of 100||72|
|GameSpot||Nov 10, 2005||6.8 out of 10||68|
|GameZone||Dec 09, 2005||6.7 out of 10||67|
|ActionTrip||Nov 18, 2005||64 out of 100||64|
|GamersHell.com||Dec 26, 2005||6.4 out of 10||64|
|PC Powerplay||Jan, 2006||61 out of 100||61|
|PC Games (Germany)||Dec 26, 2005||60 out of 100||60|
|Gaming Target||Mar 21, 2006||5.7 out of 10||57|
|GameStar (Germany)||Dec, 2005||56 out of 100||56|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Apr 12, 2005||33 out of 100||33|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe Matrix: Path of Neo was named #4 Worst Game of the Year in the 2005 PC Game Awards issue of Computer Games Magazine (March 2006).
Related Web Sites
- MatrixFans.net (One of the largest fan sites dedicated to the Matrix universe with an active community.)
- The Matrix: Path of Neo (Official Site)
- Wikipedia: The Matrix: Path of Neo (Information about The Matrix: Path of Neo at Wikipedia)