Not an American user?
DescriptionMedal of Honor: Allied Assault - Breakthrough is the second expansion to Medal of Honor: Allied Assault, and requires the original game. Just like Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - Spearhead, this expansion takes place in a different part of the war during a different period, compared to the original.
The player is Sergeant John Baker, who has to fight through numerous locations during World War II, from North Africa to Italy, in eleven new levels.
The game also includes nine new multiplayer maps and a new multiplayer mode called "Liberation", in which players must rescue defeated soldiers for them to remain in the battle.
- "荣誉勋章联合袭击：突出重围" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Medal of Honor Débarquement Allié: L'Offensive" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: id Tech 3 (Quake III)
- 3D Engine: id Tech 3 (Quake III: Team Arena)
- Historical conflict: World War II
- Medal of Honor series
|Breakthrough: Fatal blow for MoHAA||vicrabb (6991)|
|While it doesn't offer much more than "more of the same", that's not really a bad thing.||kbmb (399)|
The Press Says
|Gamesdog||Dec 16, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 06, 2003||15 out of 20||75|
|PC Zone Benelux||Nov, 2003||74 out of 100||74|
|PC Gameplay (Benelux)||Nov, 2003||73 out of 100||73|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Oct 14, 2003||72 out of 100||72|
|PC Gamer||Dec, 2003||70 out of 100||70|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Aug 29, 2006||14 out of 20||70|
|ActionTrip||Sep 29, 2003||60 out of 100||60|
|GameSpy||Oct 15, 2003||60|
|Clubic||Oct 06, 2003||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
German versionThere are a number of changes in the German version:
- All swastikas were removed or replaced with iron crosses.
- On most posters the text was removed; in one instance a text-only poster was blurred.
- Magazines lying around were replaced with an empty sheet.
- With the exception of the finished mission goals, all level statistics were removed.
- The translation removes all mentions of "Nazi" or mentioning of Germans, e.g. Rommel.
Related Web Sites
- The Many Faces of War -- An Apple Games article about three Mac first-person shooters, including MoH: Breakthrough (April, 2004).
kbmb (399) added Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - Breakthrough (Windows) on Oct 03, 2003
Other platforms contributed by Corn Popper (69530)
Jason Abbott, Bill Bilodeau, Ian Peters‑Campbell, Joel Petersen, Andy Schatz, David Scott, Darryl Starr, Andrew WrightLevel Design & Environmental Art:
Chad Campbell, John Fitzgibbons, John Darren Hughes, Julie Hughes, Chris Matz, Scott Swearingen, Jeff Zaring3D/2D Artists: