DescriptionThe poor Meeklits. They're trapped by germs! Help them get free!
This game is a sort of matching game. On the screen are germs of various colors and shapes. Among these are trapped Meeklits. You have a launcher on the side of the screen that can be moved up or down and can swap sides. You will have three germs on your launcher. By pressing the right mouse button or X on the keyboard, you cause the germs to rotate 90° clockwise. By pressing the left mouse button or C on the keyboard, you launch the germs. Any germ that hits a germ of the same color/shape will clear both. If a germ hits a different germ, the launched germ just clears. Randomly, your launcher may have 1 or more Super Tablets. A Super Tablet will remove any germ it hits, regardless of color/shape.
At the top of the screen, you are shown the number of Meeklits you must free to win that level. Once this is done, you can redo the level, advance to the next higher difficulty or post your score online. Scattered among the Meeklits are other items such as 100 point coins, down arrows that lower the rows, bombs that destroy the 8 surrounding germs, anvils that destroy all the germs in the column below them, etc. There are also bonus Meeklits. You begin with 2 and can find more as you go.
Some of these bonus Meeklits are:
- Medicine Meeklits: Turns your next set of items to launch into three Super Tablets
- Dynomite Meeklit: Destroys the entire bottom row of germs
- Kitty Meeklit (a.k.a. Jazzy): Destroys all green germs
- Doctor Meeklit: Lowers the contamination bar to the bottom
- Ninja Meeklit: Randomly swaps some germs for 100 point coins
- Mother Nature Meeklit: Turns all germs into green germs
- Biker Meeklit (a.k.a. Taz): Makes any germ you launch destroy any germ it hits, regardless of color or shape
Anytime you launch germs and do not free a Meeklit or clear the bottom row, the contamination bar rises. If it gets to the top, the game is over. You can then retry the level, post your score online or, if you have already beaten that difficulty level, continue on to the next higher level.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Tunnel||Dec 30, 2003||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.