DescriptionMicrosoft Flight Simulator 2000: Professional Edition is basically the same game as Microsoft Flight Simulator 2000, just more expensive and with additional features:
- Two new aircrafts: Mooney Bravo and Beechcraft King Air 350.
- Six new detailed cities: Boston, Seattle, Washington DC, Tokio, Berlin and Rome.
- Updated versions of the Cessna 182S, Cessna 182RG, Learjet 45, Extra 300S, Bell JetRanger III and Boeing 737-400.
- Two IFR training panels.
- Two editors for air dynamics and instrument panels.
- A bonus CD with training videos and demos for other Microsoft products and an extended manual.
- Engine sounds can be installed in a better quality.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Nov 29, 1999||90 out of 100||90|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Jan 03, 2000||80|
|PC Joker||Dec, 1999||80 out of 100||80|
|PC Player (Germany)||Dec, 1999||77 out of 100||77|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Business Unit Manager: