An ancient enemy of an ancient people has arrived in the land of Enroth and destroyed your hometown, and you have been rescued by some great mage to prepare you for the coming conflicts between good and evil, while at the same time the Ironfist dynasty ruling over the land is collapsing...
The traditional CRPG gameplay is here, where you will be hunting quests all over the lands of Enroth, helping the good people while trying to defeat an evil cult and something more sinister behind.
- "魔法门VI：天堂之令" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "魔法門VI ─ 奉天承運" -- Chinese spelling (traditional)
- "Меч и Магия: Благословение небес" -- 2003 Russian spelling
- "MM6" -- Common abbreviation
- "Might and Magic VI : Le Mandat Celeste" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
||91 out of 100
||9 out of 10
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)
||88 out of 100
|PC Games (Germany)
||May 06, 1998
||88 out of 100
||May 20, 1998
||84 out of 100
|PC Gameplay (Benelux)
||81 out of 100
||Jun 04, 1998
||80 out of 100
||Aug 08, 2001
||7.16 out of 10
|PC Player (Germany)
||68 out of 100
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is a hidden easter egg dungeon in the game. More information can be found in the tips & tricks section.
In the town of Ironfist there is a not-so-subtle reference to Star Trek; the Original Series
- when you leave the temple you are told to "Live long and prosper", a common Vulcan greeting. In the Tomb of Varn there is another original Star Trek reference; unfortunately it would be a major spoiler to reveal it here!
Might and Magic 6 was voted #39 overall (tied with Curse of Monkey Island) in PCGamer Magazine's Readers All-Time Top 50 Games Poll (April 2000 issue).
Information also contributed by
DJP Mom and
- Computer Gaming World
- April 1999 (Issue #177) – Runner-up as Best RPG of the Year
- PC Gamer
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by DarkTalon (135)
on Jan 31, 2000.