DescriptionMind Machine is a casual action/puzzle game that puts the player against a time clock in order to succeed in 10 unique challenges. The player is given an option to practice them in four difficulty settings, after that, he may proceed to other game modes which include beating a randomly picked challenge and completing a linear progression of ten challenges in a row. Or playing a board game with friends in a multiplayer game. Each tile on the board represents a specific challenge. To dirst one to reach the end of the board is a winner.
The challenges themselves include:
- What Was It? - spot a quick moving object and select it from the given variants.
- The Twilight Phone - computer is dialing a number on a phone, repeat it until the time runs out.
- Mathemantics - the player is give three dices, among them he must choose either the highest, lowest or the middle value.
- Totem Recall - a big totem statue is missing a couple of pieces, choose the right ones to reconstruct the totem.
- Doesn't Belong - among nine objects the player must choose one that doesn't belong to the group of other eight.
- Ju Cube - a various amount of cubes appears in different positions, player must count them quickly.
- Are The the Same? - the player is presented with two objects and a question, which is either "Are they the same?" or "Are they different?". Depending on the objects presented and the question the player must answer "Yes" or "No".
- Think Dice - the player is shown a field of dices, each with a random number. He is tasked with a search for either odd or even numbers among the dices.
- Mismatch - select an object that corresponds to the one in the center of the screen.
- Match Maker - a well-known "find pairs" game, player is shown an array of objects, among which he has to find pairs.
There are no promo images for this game
|Brain training with much more style than substance||Xa4 (311)|
|Softpedia||Jul 20, 2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.