DescriptionMini Metro is a minimalistic subway simulator. The goal of the game is to connect stations with the limited amount of lines. Each line can connect to as many stations as needed, but the longer the line, the longer it takes the train to travel to all the stations. Each week a new asset is granted to better maximize the amount of passengers you can carry. The game ends once a station gets too full and stays full after a certain period of time. There are eleven cities to play, each with unique obstacles and pace, with each level having three modes: Normal, Endless and Extreme. Growth of each city is random, ensuring that each time the player plays that city, the result is different.
Unlike the purchasable versions, the demo version of the game is a browser game.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 43 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "迷你地铁" -- Simplified Chinese spelling
- "Mind the Gap" -- Ludum Dare jam title
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Nov 12, 2015||77 out of 100||77|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Mini Metro (official website)
- Humble Bundle store page (Store page for Humble Bundle)
- Steam store page (Store page for the Mini Metro page on Steam.)
- Wikipedia entry (Wikipedia entry for Mini Metro.)