DescriptionMorpheus takes place in the Artic circle. You are an explorer, searching for your father, who disappeared thirty years ago while searching for the privately owned yacht, Herculania. You are confronted by ghosts from the past as you search the ship for clues to your father's disappearance--and the mysterious fate of all the passengers who boarded the Herculania. It's a world where dreams never die...even when the dreamer is long gone.
Part of the Following Group
|One of the best Myst-clones I've played||Jeanne (75350)|
|Gamezilla||Oct 05, 1998||91 out of 100||91|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Mar, 2003||80|
|Adventure Gamers||May 20, 2002||80|
|Aventura y Cía||Aug 14, 2001||80|
|Meristation||Jul 20, 2000||8 out of 10||80|
|RealGamer (Benelux)||Dec, 2000||7 out of 10||70|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Jan, 1999||60|
|PC Player (Denmark)||1998||5 out of 10||50|
|PC Joker||Oct, 1999||27 out of 100||27|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Morpheus (official website)
- Morpheus (Publisher's product page)
- Morpheus (Developer's product page)
- Morpheus Hints (These hints for Morpheus will help you solve the game a little at a time)
- Windows XP Set Up for Morpheus (per Inferno)
- Zarf's Review (A Mac review of Morpheus by Andrew Plotkin (October, 1998).)
Arctic Explorer/Jan Pharris: