, similar to the EyeToy series
, the player uses a webcam to transfer his movements to the game. The player's torso gets projected on the monitor and the player uses his hands to solve the tasks. The game consists of five mini-games:
- Music Star: bells that represent music notes are arranged on a music sheet. The player touches them in the right order to recreate a classic tune.
- Jungle Attack: several items and animals fall from the top of the screen. The player needs to catch the items and avoid the animals.
- Brave Seaman: on the left and right of the screen are rivets that open randomly and leak water. The player has to close them as soon as possible - but if he touches the wrong ones these start to leak too! The game ends when the room is completely flooded
- Food Grab: The same game as Jungle Attack, just with eatable and non-eatable objects. This mini-game is the only one that can be played with two players.
- Chicken Hunt: birds are flying all over the screen. The player needs to catch them while avoiding the green birds.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Patrick Bregger (86406)
on Oct 01, 2009.