missing cover art
Advertising BlurbsAtari Australia website - Windows:
- Massive library of over 3,000 professionally written riffs for instant music making
- Create your own riffs note by note in the style of your choice - from rock to techno and house - and to the beat of your choice
- Full range of effects and parameters - including reverb, vibrato, sample offset and filters
- 99 full audio channels
- Output your song to Hard Disc ready for pressing to CD or conversion to MP3
- Create amazing 3D videos to go with your tracks - or let MUSIC 2000’ do it for you
- Unique Music Jam mode bursting with effects, plug-in filters and 2 on-screen mini-keyboards
- Network and Internet jamming - play in a virtual band with up to 3 other people around the world
- Record samples from microphone, CD, line input and many other sources
- Midi compatible - play your tunes into MUSIC 2000 on a standard MIDI keyboard
- Full 3D card support to create your own pop promo video
- Comprehensive built-in help mode
Contributed by Xoleras (66267) on May 20, 2004.
Ultimate music creation made easy. Whether you're beginner or beatmaster, MUSIC 2000’ puts you in control. The best selling title has been massively upgraded for the PC - no other music maker can match MUSIC 2000’ for the scale and depth of its easy to use musical and video features, and with creative tools like the unique Music Jam mode, MUSIC 2000’ is quite simply a cut above the rest.
Music is the most fully featured music and video production package available for the PlayStation. From the most novice to the professional, offers unparalleled flexibility to create your own tracks in minutes. Garage to trip-hop, happy house to hard-floor, acid-jazz to drum n bass, is so flexible the only other ingredient needed is the imagination... so let yours run wild!
Contributed by Xoleras (66267) on May 07, 2004.