DescriptionMy Horse & Me is a horse show jumping simulation game. The main game contains an extensive training mode and a championship mode, consisting of over 30 races. These events are basically time trials, in which you earn medals (bronze, silver and gold). By earning these medals, the player can unlock new horses, and a wide variety of clothes and accessories for each of the five characters. The game also contains a wide variety of mini-games, such as:
- Chicken 'n corn: the player needs to protect corn from being eaten by chickens for as long as possible.
- Memory lane: a mini-game where the player must memorize a number of objects and then pick them up in the correct order
- Butterfly fields: another game where the goal is to collect a requested number of butterflies, and bring them to a flower bed of the same color.
The game is licensed by Federation Equestre Internationale FEI (International Equestrian Federation).
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Моя любимая лошадка" -- Russian spelling
- "My Horse & Me: Mein Pferd und Ich" -- German title
- "Mon Cheval & Moi" -- French title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||May 09, 2008||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- My Horse & Me (official game website)
- Vzgr Rb Arnhem, 26 juni 2007, Horse Game (legal document about a case concerning the title's ownership, in both Dutch and English (PDF-file))