Advertising Blurbsgames.1c.ru (Publisher's website):
- "Schizm 2. Хамелеон" - потрясающе интересная, оригинальная приключенческая игра, продолжение бестселлера Schizm: Mysterious Journey.
- Великолепная 3D графика и высококачественный звук создают эффект полного погружения в атмосферу "Щизм 2".
- Огромный мир, полный тайн и загадок: более 40 локаций, 30 разных головоломок.
Очнувшись после двухсотлетнего сна в криогенной камере небольшого орбитального комплекса, Сен Гидер и предположить себе не мог, насколько плохо обстоят его дела. Это уже потом молодой человек узнает, что место, долгие годы служившее ему спальней - не просто звездолёт: парящая над неизвестной планетой станция - одновременно и тюрьма Сена, и его будущая могила. Приговор, вынесенный два столетия назад, гласил: осуждённый Гидер виновен в страшном преступлении. Наказание - смерть. И смерть до Сена Гидера уже практически добралась...
Contributed by Klaster_1 (58025) on Feb 11, 2011.
- Sequel to the best-belling Mysterious Journey: Schizm
- Complete freedom of movement and navigation for non-linear gameplay
- A huge science-fiction fantasy themed game encompassing over 40 locations with 30 different puzzles
- A fully orchestrated soundtrack with in-game ambient audio soundscapes
- Active worlds with many animated features, dynamic lighting, striking special effects developed with the highly advanced Jupiter 3D engine
- Advanced real-time rendering engine allowing resolutions up to 1600x1200.
- Story and dialogue authored by the award-winning sci-fi writer, Terry Dowling
The Adventure Company Ships
Mysterious Journey II
Toronto, Ontario, November 24, 2003 The Adventure Company today announced that it has shipped Mysterious Journey II in North America on PC-CD.
The story is set in a beautiful world where gamers are led to believe that they are the sole survivor of a terrible war. Taking on the role of Sen, they learn that they are responsible for a terrible crime, 200 years before, and that their civilization is barely alive. Sen must use chameleon-like powers to impersonate rival factions and discover what really happened all those years ago, and help bring hostilities to a truly surprising conclusion…
Key feature points:
About The Adventure Company:
The Adventure Company is North America 's No.1 publisher of adventure games, publishing award-winning adventure games primarily for the PC. Visit www.AdventureCompanyGames.com for further details.
The Adventure Company, a division of DreamCatcher Interactive Inc., is a leading publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment devoted exclusively to releasing titles geared towards adventure gamers.
Contributed by Jeanne (75625) on Apr 20, 2004.
- Sequel to the Best-Selling Mysterious Journey: Schizm.
- The story and dialogues are authored by the award-winning Australian science-fiction writer Terry Dowling.
- Complete freedom of movement and navigation for non-linear gameplay.
- A huge science-fiction fantasy themed game encompassing over 40 locations with 30 different puzzles.
- A fully orchestrated, original, background soundtrack with in-game ambient audio will completely immerse the player in the game experience.
Contributed by Jeanne (75625) on Dec 03, 2003.
You are about to Embark on your next incredible ADVENTURE
Initially believing that you alone have escaped a destructive war that destroyed your entire race, you soon discover a hidden region left untouched by conflict. Further exploration reveals a thriving civilization locked in struggle and the desolate world which surrounds their living oasis. It is here that you will discover what remains of a stunningly beautiful world full of hidden secrets, exotic beauty and treacherous loyalties. Explore this world further and you will soon uncover the many mysteries that lie waiting to be unraveled.
Embrace this new challenge and allow your trained instincts and ingenuity to help you reveal the secrets of this mysterious journey. You alone must unlock the mysteries that hold the key to the rebirth of an entire civilization before it is lost forever.
- The sequel to the best-selling Mysterious Journey: Schizm
- Story and dialogue by award-winning Australian science-fiction writer Terry Dowling.
- Distinctive environments with more than 40 outdoor and indoor locations, created in stunning detail by a team of highly talented, award-winning artists
- Active worlds with many animated features, dynamic lighting, striking special effects.
- Nonviolent gameplay suitable for any gamer, offering a great intellectual challenge with more than 25 different puzzles
- Developed with the highly advanced 3D engine Jupiter licensed from Touchdown Entertainment (used to power the highly acclaimed No One Lives Forever 2 game)
- Advanced real-time rendering engine allowing gameplay with high frame rates in all resolutions up to 1600x1200, offering complete freedom of movement and navigation.
- Atmospheric non-distracting musical soundtrack combined with detailed ambient soundscapes and precisely positioned 3D sound sources
Contributed by Jeanne (75625) on Dec 03, 2003.
Sometimes Things Are Never What They Seem
An Ancient War... A Terrible Secret...
A young man wakes in a cryogenic sleeper pod aboard a space station orbiting a desolate world. A recording left two hundred years before tells him that he caused the desolation below, and that now he is to be punished for his crime. The derelict station is to be his prison and his tomb. In sixteen days it will fall from orbit.
A Traitor's Fate...
The problem is, Sen remembers none of it. If he's to be punished, why take the memory of his crime? It doesn't make sense. But before the recording can reveal more, even what the second part of his punishment is to be, the recorder is destroyed.
The planet below was once a thriving, highly advanced world enjoying the wonders of a golden age. But when an alien spaceship entered its system, factions formed - those wanting to make contact with the alien vessel and those who didn't. A devastating global war soon followed.
All Sen knows is that a single valley has survived the devastation. Now he must find a way to reach it. These are his people - or are they? What might they have become after two hundred years? But the station is about to fall. There is no other choice.
A Single Valley...
Assume the role of Sen as he struggles to escape his prison and return to the strange new world that was once his home. Join him as he uses 'Chameleon' technology to impersonate members of the two feuding tribes he finds there and go safely among them. Discover what really happened all those years ago and help bring hostilities to a truly surprising conclusion. Join Sen and discover the truth.
A POWERFUL STORY
Internationally acclaimed, multi-award winning science fiction author Terry Dowling has created a powerful and fascinating tale of planetary adventure, full of intrigue and excitement, a tale of revenge, mistaken identity and alien invasion.
"Australia's premier fantasist" - Peter McNamara
"Among the masters of the field" - Locus
"The most noted prose stylist in Australian speculative fiction" - Locus
"Here is Jack Vance, Cordwainer Smith and Tiptree/Sheldon come again, reborn in one wonderful talent" - Harlan Ellison
Play Sen in this exciting first-person adventure game with real-time 3D rendered virtual worlds and characters. Explore eye-catching environments while solving puzzles of various types and difficulty, all woven into an engrossing and unforgettable story.
Mysterious Journey II: Chameleon features: