DescriptionThe magnificent Blackmoor Manor is a 14th century castle located in the spooky British moors. Members of the Penvellyn family have lived there for centuries. Now the newest resident of the manor, Linda Penvellyn, a new bride, has secluded herself in her rooms. In total fear, she refuses to see or talk to anyone! Who or what has caused her to be so afraid? Has the mansion been cursed? Has the spirit of the "old witch" returned? Or, is something entirely different going on?
You play Nancy Drew who is requested to go to England and see if she can solve the mystery. Explore all of the rooms in the beautiful Blackmoor Manor searching for clues. You must uncover secrets from the Penvellyn family's illustrious past (as well as the present) by talking to people in and around the estate, finding interesting objects and solving challenging puzzles.
- "Nancy Drew 11" -- Informal name
- "Les Enquêtes de Nancy Drew: La Malédiction du Manoir de Blackmoor" -- French title
Part of the Following Groups
|GameZone||Oct 27, 2004||9 out of 10||90|
|GamerDad||Nov 22, 2004||90|
|Just Adventure||Oct 15, 2004||B+||83|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Nov 23, 2005||16 out of 20||80|
|Puntaeclicca.it||Nov, 2004||8 out of 10||80|
|GameZebo||Apr 07, 2008||80|
|Adventure Gamers||Nov 29, 2004||80|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Nov, 2004||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 15, 2005||12 out of 20||60|
|Gamekult||Nov 16, 2005||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Curse of Blackmoor Manor - Wikipedia (article in the open encyclopedia)
- Hints for Curse of Blackmoor Manor (Question and answer type hints give you just as much information as you need before the final solutions are revealed.)
- MaGtRo's Walkthrough (posted on Gameboomers.com)
- Nancy Drew: Curse of Blackmoor Manor (product page on the Her Interactive website)
- Nancy Drew - Le Manoir de Blackmoor (Official French Site)