DescriptionDetective story star Nancy Drew's first adventure game is set in the region of her Aunt Eloise's castle in Florida. Nancy stumbles upon a murder mystery and feels determined to solve it.
The game is a first-person point & click adventure using mouse control. Many objects can be zoomed in on to examine clues. Over 75 cryptic puzzles must be solved before the killer can be unmasked. A junior mode featuring less of the difficult puzzles is provided.
- "Nancy Drew 1" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
|Good game for the whole family||Jeanne (75620)|
The Press Says
|WomenGamers.com||Sep 14, 1999||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Adventurearchiv||Nov 06, 2001||80 out of 100||80|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Feb 23, 2005||80|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||Nov 06, 1999||4 out of 5||80|
|Just Adventure||Feb 23, 2005||B||75|
|Adventure Gamers||May 18, 2002||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaNancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill has won the following awards:
Related Web Sites
- Hints for Secrets Can Kill (Get only as many answers as you need with this question and answer file)
- Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill (Her Interactive product page)
- ND1 Walkthrough (An excellent walkthrough by Linda Shaw)
- TallyHo's Walkthrough (Another good Secrets Can Kill full solution)