DescriptionDetective story star Nancy Drew's first adventure game is set in Florida, at Paseo Del Mar High School. An unpopular student there is murdered, and Nancy feels determined to solve it.
The game is a first-person point & click adventure using mouse control. Many objects can be zoomed in on to examine clues. Over 75 cryptic puzzles must be solved before the killer can be unmasked. A junior mode featuring less of the difficult puzzles is provided.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Nancy Drew 1" -- Informal name
Part of the Following Groups
|Good game for the whole family||Jeanne (75341)|
|WomenGamers.com||Sep 14, 1999||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||Nov 06, 1999||4 out of 5||80|
|Adventurearchiv||Nov 06, 2001||80 out of 100||80|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Feb 23, 2005||80|
|Just Adventure||Feb 23, 2005||B||75|
|Adventure Gamers||May 18, 2002||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaNancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill has won the following awards:
Related Web Sites
- Hints for Secrets Can Kill (Get only as many answers as you need with this question and answer file)
- Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill (Her Interactive product page)
- ND1 Walkthrough (An excellent walkthrough by Linda Shaw)
- TallyHo's Walkthrough (Another good Secrets Can Kill full solution)