DescriptionThe famous teen detective, Nancy Drew, goes to Ireland to be maid of honor in her friend's wedding. This will not be the fairytale wedding that her friend hopes for, however. Shortly after Nancy arrives, the groom disappears. There are ghost sightings and strange things occurring, but Nancy has dealt with those before. Can she find the groom before it is too late? Is a more devious plot in the works, or is the Castle really haunted?
The 19th game in the Nancy Drew series, The Haunting of Castle Malloy contains all of the traditional elements of a mystery adventure game. It features a familiar point-and-click interface and is played in first person, putting you behind the eyes of Nancy. There are characters to question, puzzles to solve and various tasks to perform. Explore the Castle and its grounds, find important objects and clues. Nancy is sure to find out what's going on - with your help.
- "Нэнси Дрю. Привидение замка Маллой" -- Russian spelling
- "Nancy Drew 19" -- Common Title
- "Les Enquêtes de Nancy Drew: Le Chateau Hanté de Malloy" -- French Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Just Adventure||Nov 06, 2008||A||100|
|GameZone||Oct 27, 2008||8.5 out of 10||85|
|HonestGamers||Nov 11, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|IGN||Oct 08, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Chronicles||Nov 03, 2008||7.8 out of 10||78|
|AceGamez||Nov, 2008||7 out of 10||70|
|Adventure Classic Gaming||Nov 19, 2008||60|
|Adventure Gamers||Jan 26, 2009||60|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 16, 2009||8 out of 20||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- MaGtRo's Walkthrough (posted on Gameboomers.com)
- Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy (Her Interactive's product page)
- Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy - Wikipedia (article in the open encyclopedia)
- UHS Hints (Not your ordinary walkthrough. Get only the information you need about the game's puzzles to solve them yourself. Includes full solutions.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.