DescriptionIn the 18th installment of this successful series, the Italian police have asked Nancy Drew to assist them in discovering who is stealing many of Venice's treasures. Nancy will have to get involved with a dangerous crime ring to reveal the identity of the masked thief.
Gameplay is the same as other games in this series. The play is from the first person perspective with most puzzles being inventory and conversational based.
- "Нэнси Дрю. Призрак Венеции" -- Russian spelling
- "Nancy Drew: Das Phantom von Venedig" -- German title
- "Nancy Drew 18" -- Common title
- "Les Enquêtes de Nancy Drew : Le Fantôme de Venise" -- French Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Adventure Classic Gaming||Jul 28, 2008||100|
|Common Sense Media||Jul, 2008||100|
|Just Adventure||Jul 30, 2008||A||100|
|Family Friendly Gaming||Jul, 2008||87 out of 100||87|
|GameZone||Jul 25, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|GameZebo||Jul 29, 2008||80|
|Adventure Gamers||Sep 06, 2008||70|
|Game Vortex||Aug, 2008||70 out of 100||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 12, 2009||12 out of 20||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- GameSolves Walkthrough (with graphics)
- Nancy Drew: The Phantom of Venice Walkthrough (on Wordpress.com)
- Phantom of Venice Walkthrough (by MaGtRo (on Gameboomers.com))
- The Phantom of Venice | Nancy Drew (Product page on developer's website)
- Universal Hint System for ND: Phantom of Venice (UHS Hints give you hints before the final solutions are revealed.)