DescriptionTravel to the snow-covered Canadian Rockies as Nancy Drew, the famous teen detective, in this point-and-click mystery adventure game. When several accidents at Icicle Creek Lodge can't be explained, and a wild wolf is seen immediately afterwards, Nancy is summoned by the Lodge's owner, Chantal, to investigate.
Going undercover as a maid for the Lodge, Nancy will be meeting and talking with the guests, searching their rooms for clues, and cooking their meals. During the case, tromp through the deep snow on snowshoes, do some ice fishing and ride a snowmobile. Find hidden objects and solve adventure-type puzzles.
The White Wolf of Icicle Creek is the 16th adventure game starring Nancy Drew. The interface is new and some enhancements have been added making it possible to view the task list, inventory and journal more easily during gameplay.
- "ND: ICE" -- Common abbreviation
- "Nancy Drew 16" -- Common title
- "Les Enquêtes de Nancy Drew: Le Loup Blanc d'Icicle Creek" -- French Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GamerDad||Aug 15, 2007||90|
|Just Adventure||Aug 08, 2007||B+||83|
|Impulse Gamer||Feb, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|GameZone||Jun 20, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|Video Game Generation||Jul 24, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|Game Vortex||Jul 01, 2007||80 out of 100||80|
|Game Chronicles||Jun 22, 2007||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Puntaeclicca.it||2007||7 out of 10||70|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 19, 2008||10 out of 20||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (Her Interactive's product page)
- Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek (Her Interactive Product Page (Wii))
- UHS Hints (Question and answer format solutions for ICE help you solve the game's puzzle yourself.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.