DescriptionThe sequel to Alien Nations , the Amazons, the Pimmons, and the Sajikis are back with more options than ever. Trade, conduct diplomacy, impression other tribes in your nation, or conquer by default instead of by war, it's all up to you!
The Nations is a real-time strategy game with emphasis on resource management instead of combat.
- "美丽创世纪" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Затерянный мир 3" -- Russian spelling
- "Zateryannyj Mir 3" -- Russian title
- "Die Völker II: Aufstieg zum Königreich" -- German title
- "Alien Nations 2" -- Polish title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Imperium Gier||Aug 30, 2001||8.3 out of 10||83|
|4Players.de||Jul 02, 2001||80 out of 100||80|
|PC Action||Jul 06, 2001||79 out of 100||79|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jul 05, 2001||77 out of 100||77|
|ActionTrip||Oct 12, 2001||72 out of 100||72|
|Gry OnLine||Sep 24, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|Gry Onet||Sep 17, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jul, 2001||68 out of 100||68|
|GameSpot||Aug 23, 2001||6.4 out of 10||64|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Jan, 2002||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaA free bonus pack exists, upgrading the normal version to the Gold edition (22 new levels and improved gameplay). Get it at the official website.
Related Web Sites
- The Nations (official website)
- Official website (Official website)
- The Nations (Developer product page)