New England ... 1927 - William Stanton is visited by a friend from his childhood, Edgar Wycherley, who hands him a strange pyramid shaped object and begs him not to show it to anyone, not even him if he asks for it. As William delves into the mysteries of this object and the reasons why his friend gave it to him, he discovers that Edgar was somehow involved in the occult and that the entire world may be at risk.
- "Некрономикон" -- Russian spelling
- "Necronomicon : L'Aube des ténèbres" -- French title
- "Necronomicon: The Gateway to Beyond" -- European/Canadian title
- "Necronomicon: Swit Ciemnosci" -- Polish title
- "Necronomicon: El alba de las tinieblas" -- Spanish title
- "Necronomicon: Die Dämmerung der Dunkelheit" -- German PSX title
- "Necronomicon: Das Mysterium der Dämmerung" -- German Windows title
- "Necronomicon" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
The story in Necronomicon was inspired by the writings of H. P. Lovecraft
Related Web Sites
(75635) added Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness
(Windows) on Aug 17, 2001