DescriptionThe collector's edition of Need for Speed: Carbon includes the following additions:
- Four new cars: 2006 Chevrolet Camaro Concept, 2007 Jaguar XK, 2006 Koenigsegg CCX, 1992 Nissan 240SX
- Ten pre-tuned versions of existing cars
- Extra events: six new races and three challenge series, including drift courses in the city
- Ten new vinyl kits
- Bonus DVD with a behind-the-scenes feature about the cars, environments, characters and actors, and the Need for Speed AV Wars Remix Project, a collection of six audiovisual remixes based on the game.
- Two new cars: 1971 Dodge Challenger and the 2006 Pagani Zonda F
- Automatically unlock every performance upgrade in the game.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Need for Speed: Carbon" -- Mac title
- "니드포스피드카본" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: BMW 3 Series
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Ford GT
- Automobile: Koenigsegg CCX
- Automobile: Lamborghini Gallardo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Murciélago
- Automobile: Lotus Elise
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Pagani Zonda
- Automobile: Porsche 911
- Automobile: Porsche Carrera GT
- Automobile: Renault Clio
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota MR2
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
- Genre: Open world driving
- Need for Speed series
- Technology: amBX
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameZone||Dec 17, 2006||8.6 out of 10||86|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Nov 05, 2006||15 out of 20||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.