DescriptionAs an offshoot of the popular racing series "Need for Speed," this game follows the first rally game in the series "Need for Speed: V-Rally."
This second instalment comes with four game modes: arcade mode for casual rally fans, a championship mode for people who want to compete against other rally cars for a title, a trophy mode for true rally enthusiasts, and a time trial mode.
V-Rally 2 also gives you the ability to create your own tracks.
There are no Windows screenshots for this game.
There are 6 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "V-Rally Championship Edition 2" -- Japanese/European title
- "V-Rally 2 Expert Edition" -- European Dreamcast/PC title
- "V-Rally 2" -- European title
- "Test Drive V-Rally" -- US Dreamcast title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Lancia Stratos HF
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Peugeot 206
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota Celica
- Covermount: Fullgames
- Need for Speed series
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
- V-Rally series
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Jeuxvideo.com||Oct 04, 2000||17 out of 20||85|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Oct 07, 2000||70 out of 100||70|
|GameStar (Germany)||Dec, 2000||69 out of 100||69|
|PC Games (Germany)||Nov, 2000||68 out of 100||68|
|PC Player (Germany)||Nov, 2000||49 out of 100||49|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaOriginally published in Europe by Infogrames as V-Rally 2. Electronic Arts bought the rights to publish the PlayStation version in the U.S. and changed the name of the game to Need For Speed: V-Rally 2.
To make matters even more confusing: Infogrames later released an improved Dreamcast version in the U.S. and named it Test Drive V-Rally.
Related Web Sites
- V-Rally 2 - Wikipedia (Information about the game on the open encyclopedia site)
An INFOGRAMES production presented by: