DescriptionNetChess is a shareware chess game. It has no chess playing capability of its own, it allows the player to play an opponent on a local area network and see your game on a GUI board. Other features include:
- A save game function
- Recalling old games for study with editing functions to add new moves to the end of an existing game or step back through an existing game and step through a new ending.
- Go to a specific move number in the current game.
- Print a listing of the moves to either a file or a printer.
- Print a character based copy of the board to either a file or printer.
- A choice of notation, Algebraic, Coordinate or Long Form Algebraic notation.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.