Advertising Blurbsgames.1c.ru (Publisher's website):
- Инновационная РПГ от создателей ролевой серии Baldur’s Gate.
- Используемая ролевая система - DD 3 ed.
- Сражения в реальном времени с возможностью включить паузу в любой момент боя.
- Захватывающий нелинейный сюжет.
- Огромный выбор артефактов, оружия и заклинаний.
- В комплект игры входит мощный набор утилит для создания собственных приключений.
Neverwinter Nights – это уникальная ролевая игра, предлагающая сотни и тысячи часов приключений. Игроков ждет захватывающее приключение по мирам Forgotten Realms: яркая графика, потрясающая анимация персонажей и музыкальное сопровождение от Джереми Соула. К вашим услугам – сюжетная кампания, рассчитанная на 60 часов одиночного прохождения и многочисленные Интернет-сервера для поединков с другими искателями приключений. Более того, при помощи мощного редактора ресурсов, поставляемого с игрой, вы сможете создавать собственные миры, населять их уникальными персонажами, писать для них диалоги и объединять все это в неповторимое приключение.
Contributed by Klaster_1 (58028) on Feb 10, 2011.
- Par les créateurs de la série des Baldur's Gate, l'un des plus gros succès du RPG sur PC
- Une interface simple d'accès qui conviendra aussi bien aux nouveaux venus du jeu de rôle comme aux vétérans !
- Créez vos propres mondes et aventures grâce au Neverwinter Aurora Toolset et invitez d'autres joueurs à participer à vos aventures !
- Jeu multijoueurs gratuit intégralement inclus dans le jeu
- Inclut les règles officielles de Donjons& Dragons® 3è Edition
La révolution tant attendue du RPG!
Développé par Bioware, les créateurs du légendaire Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights est l'expérience vidéoludique sur PC la plus révolutionnaire à ce jour.
Afin de sauver les habitants de Neverwinter, vous allez devoir mettre à jour une sinistre conspiration, démasquer les imposteurs et réussir une quête épique pour battre les forces puissantes qui essaient de mettre fin à votre quête.
Découvrez toute la magie du légendaire Donjons& Dragons sur votre ordinateur ! Neverwinter Nights, c'est un mode solo riche de 60 heures de jeu avec de multiples rebondissements, combiné à un mode multijoueur révolutionnaire grâce au Neverwinter Toolset !
Créez votre propre monde de magie rempli de monstres, quêtes, armes et légendes, et invitez jusqu'à 64 joueurs à affronter vos créatures, pendant que vous gérez en temps réel l'intrigue et les rebondissements, comme un véritable Maître du Jeu !
Contributed by Xoleras (66236) on Oct 01, 2005.
"Neverwinter Nights is due in early summer and the design team is dedicated to making sure everything works the day it's launched. It's easy to succumb to the hype regarding a title like this. These promises are what every RPG and D&D fan have pretty much imagined the minute they first laid eyes on a computer. Real D&D on the computer. It's an incredible goal, a genre changer if there ever was one. " - GamesDomain
"Neverwinter Nights is arguably the most anticipated game of the year. There are countless fan sites, as well as an army of dedicated zealots following the game's every move. The company has certainly earned it, with two hugely successful Dungeons & Dragons-based games to its credit and an ambitious design for its next. It's attempting to create both a solid single-player game and a multiplayer game that will have a life span limited only by the creativity of its users. And from our brief experience, it's poised to succeed on both fronts." - Gamespy
“Is Neverwinter Nights everything you'll ever want in an RPG? You betcha! Is it going to rock your world? You have no idea. Was it worth the wait? Hell yes.” - GameSpy
“Yes, this is a geek's wet dream, but don't let that scare you. NWN is one epic adventure that anyone who is even remotely into action, adventure, or fantasy, should take partake in.” - GameSpy
“Players are really getting four different products in one…You have the module making toolset, the dungeon master mode, the single-player, and the multiplayer” - GameSpy
“In the single-player campaign, as soon as the character is created, the adventure begins. Bioware promises over 60 hours of story-based gameplay. What's cool about the single-player is that players can move their characters seamlessly between their single-player game and a multiplayer game.” - GameSpy
“One of the main thrills of pen and paper role-playing games is being the DM or Dungeon Master, which basically allows you to play God. You call all the shots and control the destinies of your players…”we basically put the power back to our users." We got to see the DM client in action and it's pretty damn cool. As a game is in progress, the DM can control a number of things -- all in real-time! DMs can change the difficulty level, place and remove creatures, items, possess non-player characters, and even monsters. And, get this, DMs not only can speak to the players in the game via the possessed characters or monsters, but they can also control their actions.” - GameSpy
“The Neverwinter Aurora Toolset…This is by far the coolest feature of Neverwinter. Don't get us wrong, the game itself is going to be great, but after playing around with the toolset we can only imagine the cool dungeons, maps, and modules that people are going to be making. Just as the DM mode allows players to control the action, the toolset lets them create their own worlds.” - GameSpy
“it left us truly astounded. Granted, we already knew the gameplay and visuals were going to be unbelievable, but after checking out the other key features of the game like the DM client and the amazing toolset, we were simply speechless. You're going to be truly amazed with Neverwinter Nights.”- GameSpy
" As expected, the single-player game is wonderfully engrossing. The toolset and Dungeon Master functions give the game tons of long-term potential. 91%" - GameSpy
" This is an amazing game with tremendous depth of play, and a fantastic scenario editor. Neverwinter Nights is certainly one of the best, if not the best, role-playing games of the year. 9.3/10" - Gamezone.com
Contributed by Xoleras (66236) on May 20, 2004.
- The Official Campaign: Players create a character in accordance with 3rd Edition D&D rules, then adventure through more than 60 hours of story-based gameplay. The official campaign can be played alone in single player or multiplayer across an Internet or LAN connection using the dedicated in-game matching service. Players can move their characters seamlessly between the two modes without converting files or maintaining separate versions of their characters.
- Other Modules: Neverwinter Nights will also have an assortment of additional adventure modules available in the game and on the community site. These other modules will offer a high replay value outside that provided by the official campaign, with some built by BioWare and others created by partners subsequent to the initial release of Neverwinter Nights.
- The Neverwinter Aurora Toolset: A powerful but user-friendly RPG creation toolset – the same one BioWare is using to create their Official Campaign – allows gamers to make their own worlds. A series of “wizards” speed up the work of advanced users while providing novice users the help and guidance to bring their dreams to life. The average user will be able to construct an enjoyable dungeon crawl in less than an hour. Advanced users will be able to add narrative depth using the flexible conversation editor and NWScript, the powerful C-styled scripting language.
- The Dungeon Master (DM) Client: Pen and paper role-playing games draw their appeal from having a Dungeon Master (DM) who controls the flow of the story. With its fully integrated DM Client software, Neverwinter Nights revolutionizes the computer role-playing genre by putting that power back in the hands of our users. As the game progresses, players acting as DMs will have the power to control the difficulty of the game in real time; place and remove creatures, items, and other objects within the gameworld; possess non-player characters and monsters to speak through them and control their actions; and use various other tools to enhance the mood and heighten the gameplay experience of their players. Neverwinter Nights does not require a Dungeon Master to play the game.
- The Portal System: While the official Neverwinter Nights campaign will not include a massively multiplayer component, the Aurora toolset will give players the power to create persistent worlds. This is made possible by Neverwinter Night’s innovative “Portal System.” Through the placement of Portals within a gameworld, players can connect their Neverwinter module to modules running on the machines of friends, guildmates, and fellow players. This modular structure allows for a persistent gameworld of theoretically infinite dimensions and with an equally infinite player capacity.
- More than 60 hours in the official campaign, weaving an epic tale of faith, war and betrayal along the windswept Sea of Swords. The campaign can be played in both single-player and multiplayer modes.
- Multiplayer action capable of supporting as many as 64 players per server. Link multiple servers together using the Portal System to create a web of distributed servers -- effectively a massively multiplayer world.
- The powerful and user-friendly Neverwinter Toolset allows players to create entirely new adventures, campaigns, and worlds of their own devising.
- Extend the life of your game by playing all-new adventures created by the talented members of the fan community. This process will be facilitated via the BioWare Live Community Team that will be both developing new content for the game and working with the community to help them build adventures for the game.
- Powered by the fully-3D BioWare Aurora Engine, offering dynamic shadows, advanced particle and animation systems, and dynamic weather effects.
- In multiplayer mode you can play with a live Dungeon Master to guide you through the story, tailoring it to your needs and desires as no computer ever could.
- Classic Dungeons & Dragons role-playing elements using the 3rd Edition ruleset.
- Integrated matching service via Gamespy for free multiplayer gaming. No monthly fees for the matching service or playing time.
- Takes place in the Forgotten Realms, D&D’s most popular campaign setting.
- All seven races and 11 classes outlined in the 3rd Edition Player’s Handbook are included and both genders are equally supported.
- A wide selection of unique spells, skills and feats.
- A flexible armor and clothing creation system that allows for literally billions of unique looks for your character.
Contributed by Xoleras (66236) on May 20, 2004.
Neverwinter Nights (NWN) is a new Advanced Dungeons & Dragons (AD&D) roleplaying game from BioWare, the developers of Baldur's Gate and Tales of the Sword Coast. Neverwinter Nights has been designed specifically for the online, multiplayer environment and the latest in 3D technology and also allows you to experience all the magic of pen-and-paper Dungeon-Mastering on your home computer! Using Neverwinter Nights' powerful and user-friendly Neverwinter Toolset, you can create and populate entire new modular worlds and stories for others to adventure in. As an all-powerful Dungeon Master (DM), Neverwinter Nights even allows you to alter the plot, possess characters, and manage combat from behind the scenes, all in real-time
Minimum System Requirements: Pentium II 300 MHz or AMD K6-2 350 MHz w/ 96MB RAM, DirectX 8.1, 16 MB TNT2 or comparable video card, Internet or LAN connection for multiplayer.
Are you the hero, journeying through epic, monster-filled adventures where the ultimate fate of Neverwinter rests on your shoulders? Are you the builder, creating adventures that challenge paladins, sorcerers, or anyone daring to test your campaign adventure? Are you the Dungeon Master, the omniscient being in your adventure world, guiding your friends through exciting stories, managing their game world and challenging them as they live and die in your campaign world?
Neverwinter Nights: your unlimited adventure begins here. Do you answer the call?
(Inside front flap of box, USA initial release)
Contributed by Dr. Elementary (271) on Jul 07, 2002.