New MobyGoal! We're aiming for 1,500 well documented Arcade games.

Neverwinter Nights (Windows)

Written by  :  Emiel Slot (3)
Written on  :  Jan 17, 2009
Rating  :  4.17 Stars4.17 Stars4.17 Stars4.17 Stars4.17 Stars

read more reviews by Emiel Slot

Summary

In 1 word AWESOME

The Good

Neverwinter Nights is for me a very good game, because there is a very good storyline that runs throughout the game. In particular, the class-oriented missions speak to me. But what appeals to me the most is the fact the game's use of light and shadow on the character(s) you've created. For example, the hair or metal shine and make this game so special. The music you hear during the fighting with the enemy or if you run by different regions, is very beautiful. The choice of characters that have previously been made is varied and votes of high level.

The Bad

The downside to the game is that you do not really have control over the help that you have chosen to work with you in the fight, because that is his or her own road. Also unfortunately helmets and parts of the equipment because they do not really appear or are not visible (gloves, boots, belts and amulets) or open (helmets). The mouths of characters do not move while they talk nor do their heads.

The Bottom Line

Neverwinter Nights is for people who like a good action-RPG with an interesting storyline that makes sense. To have a character all the way to a high level in the game is certainly very fun and takes a very long time to play.