DescriptionThe 3rd and final follow up to Digital Reality's World War 2 RTS collection. It kicks off with the appearance of the Jagdpanthers at Chaumont. Players will then have to up against the Brandenburger Regiment, landing behind enemy lines. Players will then re-visit River Meuse, Bastogne and then continue to Operation Northwind, the last German offensive. All missions have been authentically re-created.
The game features 20 missions and introduces 15 new units totaling up to 85 different units. The game also includes 10 multiplayer which supports up to 4 players. The game is again powered by Digital Reality's Walker 2 engine as seen in Desert Rats VS Afrika Korps and D-Day.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Арденны 1944" -- Russian spelling
- "1944: Winterschlacht in den Ardennen" -- German title
- "1944: Lahing Küngastel" -- Estonian title
- "1944: Campagne Des Ardennes" -- French title
- "1944: Bulge no Tatakai" -- Japanese title
- "1944: Bitwa w Ardenach" -- Polish title
- "1944: Battle of the Bulge" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Action||Jun 14, 2005||79 out of 100||79|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jun 17, 2005||79 out of 100||79|
|Gameswelt||May 05, 2005||77 out of 100||77|
|4Players.de||May 02, 2005||77 out of 100||77|
|PC Powerplay||Jun, 2005||77 out of 100||77|
|Krawall Gaming Network||Apr 29, 2005||76 out of 100||76|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jun, 2005||62 out of 100||62|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 24, 2005||12 out of 20||60|
|2404.org PC Gaming||Jun 13, 2006||6 out of 10||60|
|FZ||May 19, 2005||2 out of 5||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
German versionIn the German version all blood effects were removed.
Related Web Sites
- Official UK Site (UK site for 1944: Battle of the Bulge.)
- US Official site (US site for No Surrender: Battle of the Bulge.)
Idea and realization: