DescriptionNostradamus: The Last Prophecy
is a 1st-person point-and-click historical mystery that takes place in 16th century France. After falling victim to a terrible curse that is causing someone close to her to die each day, Catherine de Medici turns to her astrologer, Nostradamus, for assistance. As Nostradamus is too old and weak to assist Catherine de Medici, he sends his daughter, Madeline, in his place. Unfortunately, women can not be astrologers so Madeline must disguise herself as her brother, Cesar, in order to assist the queen. This allows the user to play as both Madeline and Cesar.
Puzzles are almost entirely inventory based. Players create the disguise, create astrological charts and search for clues that will reveal the cause of the curse. Conversations generally further the plot or provide subtle hints.
- "Нострадамус: Последнее предсказание" -- Russian spelling
- "Nostradamus: Ostatnia Przepowiednia" -- Polish title
- "Nostradamus: La Última Profecía" -- Spanish title
- "Nostradamus: La Dernière Prophetie" -- French title
- "Nostradamus: Die letzte Prophezeiung" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.