DescriptionNostradamus: The Last Prophecy is a 1st-person point-and-click historical mystery that takes place in 16th century France. After falling victim to a terrible curse that is causing someone close to her to die each day, Catherine de Medici turns to her astrologer, Nostradamus, for assistance. As Nostradamus is too old and weak to assist Catherine de Medici, he sends his daughter, Madeline, in his place. Unfortunately, women can not be astrologers so Madeline must disguise herself as her brother, Cesar, in order to assist the queen. This allows the user to play as both Madeline and Cesar.
Puzzles are almost entirely inventory based. Players create the disguise, create astrological charts and search for clues that will reveal the cause of the curse. Conversations generally further the plot or provide subtle hints.
- "Нострадамус: Последнее предсказание" -- Russian spelling
- "Nostradamus: Ostatnia Przepowiednia" -- Polish title
- "Nostradamus: La Última Profecía" -- Spanish title
- "Nostradamus: La Dernière Prophetie" -- French title
- "Nostradamus: Die letzte Prophezeiung" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Journal
- Gameplay feature: Paper doll inventory
- Protagonist: Female
- Scripting language: Lua
|A typical Kheops game for history and astrology buffs||Jeanne (76590)|
|GameZebo||Mar 23, 2009||80|
|Adventure-Treff||Dec 11, 2007||78 out of 100||78|
|Puntaeclicca.it||2007||7.5 out of 10||75|
|IGN||Oct 20, 2008||7.4 out of 10||74|
|Gameslave UK||Sep 20, 2008||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Thunderbolt Games||Oct 20, 2008||6 out of 10||60|
|Gamekult||Nov 07, 2007||6 out of 10||60|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Oct 23, 2007||12 out of 20||60|
|Avid Gamer||Aug 23, 2008||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy (official website)
- MaGtRo's Walkthrough (posted on Gameboomers.com)
- Nostradamus (Encore Software's product page)
- Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy (Official game website)
Production (General Lead):