DescriptionO dobrym pasterzu: Przypowieść biblijna (About the Good Shepherd: Biblical Parable) is a Polish educational Christian game, based on the Biblical Parable of the Lost Sheep. The program contains two stories and a song with simple accompanying animations, as well as a number of mini-games. Winning in the mini-games grants the player points, and it's possible to have several player profiles with score tracked separately for each one. The minigames include:
- a board game where the player must answer trivia questions about the parable and about religion to move his piece forwards along the track, while also collecting letters of the alphabet for answering questions
- jigsaw puzzles
- a simple activity where the player can compose a funny animal figure from predefined elements freely arranged on the boards
- a memorization game where the player must put scenes from the animated story in the right order; in the harder version, each picture is also divided into nine elements which must be put together
- coloring games where the player must color the picture the right way
- a sheep-counting mini-game where several sheep are hidden randomly around the screen and the player must enter the right number
- a Concentration mini-game where the player uncovers pairs of identical tiles
- crosswords where the players enters words, guessed from the picture
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.