When asked in an interview about the series' move from Playstation to Xbox, creator Lorne Lanning
stated that "PlayStation is the past and Xbox is the future."
is the first Oddworld
game to feature product placement: health is gained from SoBe vending machines.
Information also contributed by
- 2002 – Best Xbox Dexterity Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- 2002 – #3 Best Xbox Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
- Interactive Achievement Awards
- 2002 - Outstanding Achievement in Animation
- New York Festivals Awards
- 2002 - Best Computer Generated Images