DescriptionYou have been granted your freedom from prison with one catch: you must find Ulysses, missing since the end of the Trojan War. Travel throughout the known world, encounter friends and foes, monsters and legends, and much more. Can you find what happened to Ulysses, and ultimately save yourself?
- "Одиссея" -- Russian spelling
- "Odyssée: Sur les traces d'Ulysse" -- French title
- "Odyssee: Auf der Suche nach Odysseus" -- German title
- "Odyseja: W Poszukiwaniu Ulissesa" -- Polish title
- "Odisea: La Búsqueda de Ulises" -- Spanish title
Part of the Following Groups
|Probably the worst game I ever bought||Caynreth (8)|
|An insult to Homer’s “Odyssey”…and to our intelligence.||Jeanne (75483)|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 05, 2000||15 out of 20||75|
|GameSpot||Jan 26, 2001||7.2 out of 10||72|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Aug 07, 2000||71 out of 100||71|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Nov 03, 2000||60|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Oct 11, 2000||6 out of 10||60|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Sep 19, 2000||55 out of 100||55|
|UHS (Universal Hint System)||Feb 27, 2001||40|
|Puntaeclicca.it||Jan, 2003||4 out of 10||40|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jul, 2000||35 out of 100||35|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaOdyssey is the very first adventure game that has been completely translated in Greek (script and voices). The DVD version of Odyssey includes the game in English, French, German, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish and Italian.
Related Web Sites
- Helpful Hints for Odyssey (These hints will give you nudges before the solution is revealed so you can solve Odyssey's puzzles yourself.)