Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - Windows (UK / DICE release):
- APOCALYPTIC, LIGHTNING-FAST REAL-TIME ADVENTURE WITH DRAMATIC MULTIPLE ENDINGS
- GRAPHICALLY STUNNING 3D WORLD CREATED BY THE SURREAL, GENIUS OF ARTIST GIL BRUVEL
- STUNNING SCROLLING ENVIRONMENT WITH BREAKTHROUGH 3DI 360 DEGREE TECHNOLOGY
- COMPELLING STORYLINE INSPIRED BY TODAYÍS TABLOID HEADLINES, END-OF-THE-WORLD PREDICTIONS AND ÉMILLENNIUM FEVERÍ
- IMMERSIVE CD POST-APOCALYPTIC SURROUND SOUNDTRACK OF OVER THREE HOURS OF ORIGINAL MUSIC, EFFECTS AND CHARACTER VOICES FEATURING JAMES WOODS AND LOLITA DAVODITCH
- EXTRAORDINARY ADVENTURE INTERWOVEN WITH 51 RANDOMLY GENERATED CHARACTERS AND OVER 50 DYNAMIC CHARACTER DRIVEN PUZZLES IN THREE PROGRESSIVE TIME-BASED LEVELS
COULD THIS BE THE TIME TO BREAK THE DEADLOCK?
ARE YOU THE ONE TO FULFILL THE PROPHECY?
The Purification is near..
Between the worlds of Light and Darkness, humans have struggled
for nearly seven thousand years to put an end to the suffering.
Once every thousand years, a gate opens between the waking world
and the realm of dream time, offering the opportunity to create a
new future for the next millennium. Six times in recorded human
history this has occurred and The Prophets have said that life, as we
know it, will end on May 5, 2000. You, the chosen one, must rescue
humanity from damnation, redeem the prophetess Angel and stop
Gar Hob, The Dark Lord of the Seventh Millennium from plunging the
world into a thousand years of darkness.
The purification is near.....the adventure begins
Contributed by PolloDiablo (16608) on Apr 26, 2010.
Of Light and Darkness - the prophecy is a real-time adventure with three game-play levels plus a wickedly challenging, final confrontation with Gar Hob - The Dark Lord of the Seventh Millennium. Be forewarned! Each game level offers new challenges, story surprises, and hosts of increasingly powerful apparitions that will steal you blind before hurtling you into the abyss.
To stop the apocalypse, you must redeem all the Dark Lord's apparitions in the Village of the Damned before the Clock of Judgment strikes zero. To accomplish this, you must learn to use the Orbs of Light, Trans-Portals, and Apparition's Earthly Artifacts found in the Village. Once you have redeemed all the Apparitions in the Village, you must discover the way to the Dark Isle, defeat Gar Hob, and release the Prophetess Angel.
Contributed by Cravo (621) on Dec 22, 2000.