Advertising BlurbsMagazine ad:
OUTLAWS. A GAME OF THE OLD WEST. WHEN GUN CONTROL MEANT LOADING QUICKLY AND SHOOTING STRAIGHT.
The gameplay's packed with strategy, puzzles, and plenty of gun fighting action. First person shooter action lets you set your sights and pull the trigger. After you gun down the last outlaw you'll ride off triumphantly into the sunset.
Get ready for the good, the bad, and the even worse. As Marshall James Anderson, you'll face a horde of ornery, gun-slinging outlaws. You'll shoot your way through a twisted plot of greed and revenge. You'll arm yourself with firearms, as well as your wits. You'll fight alone, or engage in multi-player gameplay over modem, LAN or Internet. So go ahead, and make your day.
Contributed by Pseudo_Intellectual (44271) on May 23, 2013.
SANCHEZ ARBEITET HEUTE NICHT
SANCHEZ HAT CD-ROM
LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY PRÄSENTIERT
DAS 3D-ACTION-ADVENTURE MIT MULTIPLAYER-OPTION!
Contributed by Xoleras (66253) on Sep 29, 2004.
Welcome home, pardner! We've been waiting for you here in the town of Sanctuary. Take your boots off and sit a spell. Ex-Marshal James Anderson lived a quiet life with his wife and daughter. One black day that life was shattered by a fancy-dressed, greed driven land baron intent on plowing down his farm to make way for the railroad. Now Anderson's driven by revenge, which he'll exact in a spray of gunfire.
- Combines first-person Gun Slinging Action and Wild West Adventure in one game.
- Single or multiplayer gameplay over modem, Internet, LAN (Local Area Network) or serial connect.
- Highly stylized characters with distinct personalities and weapons.
- Scaleable difficulty for novice to advanced.
- Simulated "real-world" physics models on both land and in the water.
- Gameplay involving puzzle solving to tease the mind as well as the trigger finger.
Contributed by Xoleras (66253) on Jul 26, 2004.
Ride into the Wild West as ex-marshal James Anderson, an angry hombre with a short fuse. Outlaws have murdered your wife and kidnapped your daughter. Your gut aches for blood and sweet revenge. Dyin's too good for 'em now.
- Play all three game variations -- spaghetti western shooter, bounty hunter action, and multiplayer shootouts
- Choose your wild-west weapon: .45 six shooter, .44 rifle, 10-gauge shotgun, or sawed-off shotgun
Contributed by MAT (70378) on May 30, 2001.
The Most Dangerous Man is the One with Nothing Left to Lose.
- Three Game Variations - Spaghetti Western Shooter, Bounty Hunter Action & Multiplayer Shootouts.
- Challenges the wit as well the trigger finger - Shooting the civilians may leave you swinging from a rope.
- Multiplayer Games - Supports 2 to 8 players over modem, network or Internet. Form your own gang and hit the trail.
When outlaws murdered your wife, and took your daughter, everything you had was gone. Your gut aches for blood and sweet revenge. Dyin's too good for 'em now!
Ride back into the wild west as the gun-slinging Marshall James Anderson. You'll encounter a dusty town, an abandoned mine, a runaway train, and the orneriest cowpokes this side of the Mississippi as you uncover a twisted plot of greed and corruption.
With weapons like your six-shooting .45, your .44 rifle, your 10-gauge shotgun and your good ol' sawed off 12-gauge, you'll be packin' plenty of firepower.
Nothing warms the heart of a cold-blooded killer like hot lead.
It's payback time.
Contributed by MAT (70378) on Mar 29, 2001.