DescriptionPac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures is a 3D platform game based on the cartoon TV series of same name. Pac, Cylindria and Spiral are called to the lab of Sir C. He shows them three golden globes he found and explains that they need to be recharged with Globe energy orbs. And asks if you can help him with collecting the energy orbs. At this point four ghosts appear to warn them that Betrayus, lord of the ghosts, and his army have invaded the city of Pacoplis. Betrayus seems to have stolen some kind of freeze machine from the science center. It’s up to you to stop him and his army and collecting the energy orbs needed to power the globes of Sir C along the way.
Pac-Man can enter several modes to help him defeat enemies and overcome obstacles. The modes are:
- Chameleon Pac: this gives you the ability to swing from pole to pole with your tongue and makes you invisible;
- Fire Pac: shoot fireballs at your enemies;
- Granite ball Pac: roll over your enemies;
- Ice Pack: freeze your enemies;
- Metal Pac: you gain the ability to attach your body to magnetic platforms;
- Spin Pac: turns you into a spinning top.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 62 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Pac-Man y las Aventuras Fantasmales" -- Spanish title
- "Pac-Man und die Geisterabenteuer" -- German title
- "Pac-Man et les Aventures de Fantômes" -- French title
- "Pac-Man e le Avventure Mostruose" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Vicious Engine
- Inspiration: TV cartoons
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures series
- Pac-Man games (licensed)
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Steam cover||2||Alaka (55342)
Aug 18, 2015
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.