DescriptionLong ago, an evil stronger then anything before or after it, was trapped underneath a tree, which grew the five golden fruits. Years later the band of ghosts, who continue to roam Pac-World, have stolen the fruits from the tree. Unknown to them, they have also unleashed the evil that lurked beneath the tree on a helpless Pac-World. Only one Pac can return the five golden fruits to the tree and stop both the ghosts and the new evil from destroying Pac-World, and that's Pac-Man.
Using his famous munching skills, Pac-Man must explore 20 monster, pit and trap filled levels. But of course, the Pac-Pills can be found across each map to aid Pac-Man in his quest.
The game also features four classic Pac-Man games to unlock, all taken from different Namco compilations. They are, in order of appearance:
- Pac-Man (taken from Namco Museum Vol. 1)
- Ms. Pac-Man (taken from Namco Museum Vol. 3)
- Pac-Mania (taken from Namco Museum Vol. 5)
- Pac-Attack (remake taken from Namco Anthology 2)
There are no promo images for this game
- "吃豆人世界2" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
Part of the Following Groups
- Games with hidden / unlockable full games
- Pac-Man games (licensed)
- Pac-Man World series
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
|A superb follow up to Pac-Man World. Too bad the camera is poor||Katakis | カタキス (39526)|
|4Players.de||May 08, 2004||77 out of 100||77|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jun 28, 2004||68 out of 100||68|
|Meristation||Jun 02, 2004||6.7 out of 10||67|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jul, 2004||52 out of 100||52|
|PC Zone||Jun 17, 2004||4.6 out of 10||46|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pac-Man World 2 (The official website)
- Wikipedia: Pac-Man World 2 (Information about Pac-Man World 2 at Wikipedia)