DescriptionPanzar is a free-to-play fantasy themed multiplayer online battle arena. Game maps range from frozen wastelands to grasslands and subterranean city’s. The game offers eight classes off four races choose from. The classes are:
- Berserker: a two hand club wielding orc with great strength doing a lot of damage;
- Gunner: a dwarf wielding a hammer and able to engineer traps and war machines on the battlefield with the focus on defense;
- Ice Witch: a female elven sorcerer specialized in ice magic;
- Inquisitor: a human wielding twin swords and abilities like becoming invisible, teleporting a few steps back, unleashing a plague and using a bow;
- Paladin: a human knight wielding a scepter to cast spells of healing, the removal of curses and at higher level the resurrection of fallen team members;
- Sapper: a dwarf wielding a hammer and able to engineer traps and war machines on the battlefield with the focus on sabotaging the enemy. This unit can also built a teleporter to move quickly around the map;
- Sister of Fire: a female elven sorcerer specialized in fire magic. She is also able to restore mana and use a lightning attack;
- Tank: a heavily armored orc that can absorb a large amount of damage with his shield.
- Domination: each team has to take control of one key area of equal distance of their respawn points. If in control points are awarded, the first team to reach five hundred points wins;
- King of the hill: similar to domination, but here if a team is in control of the key area they have the benefit of becoming the defender and get their respawn point moved closer to the key area. When the key area is lost the teams switch;
- Mechanism: a mode with multiple control points that teleport around the map, the first team to reach five hundred points wins;
- Rugby: a magical ball like artifact has to be carried to a gate near the opposing teams starting point. Three points mean victory;
- Siege: this mode has an attacking and defending team. The attackers have to conquer all the control point on the map within the given time or they lose.
There are no Windows user screenshots for this game.
There are 22 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|MMORPG.com||Dec 30, 2013||7.1 out of 10||71|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Panzar (official website)