DescriptionPanzer Dragoon is set in a distant oppressive future. The Dark Dragon needs to be destroyed, and you, Keil Fluge, are aboard a dragon and armed with a powerful weapon to do so.
In this shooter, you ride an armored dragon on a predefined path with 360º of freedom (you can rotate and zoom in and out). This path takes you through an aquatic setting, through a tunnel and over a forest, and into combat with giant worms, wasps and flies. Each level ends with a boss. In a idea influenced by the film Blade Runner, cutscenes use a fusion language combining elements of German, Latin and Japanese.
There are no promo images for this game
- "パンツァードラグーン" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Team||Feb, 1997||93 out of 100||93|
|PC Action||Mar, 1996||88 out of 100||88|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jan, 1997||85 out of 100||85|
|Gamesmania.de||1997||80 out of 100||80|
|PC Player (Germany)||Jan, 1997||80|
|PC Joker||Jan, 1997||77 out of 100||77|
|Power Play||Feb, 1997||69 out of 100||69|
|Privat Computer PC||1997||65 out of 100||65|
|Reset||May, 1997||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaOne of Panzer Dragoon's major artistical influences was Moebius' (Jean Giraud) Arzach, a comic book series created by the French artist. He even contributed in the creative process of Team Andromeda's game with original artwork.
Related Web Sites
- Panzer Dragoon (official website)
- A detailed review of the Saturn version of the game (A detailed review of the Saturn version of the game )
- A review of the PC version of the game (A review of the PC version of the game)
- A short review of the Saturn version of the game (A short review of the Saturn version of the game)