DescriptionPanzer Dragoon is set in a distant oppressive future. The Dark Dragon needs to be destroyed, and you, Keil Fluge, are aboard a dragon and armed with a powerful weapon to do so.
In this shooter, you ride an armored dragon on a predefined path with 360º of freedom (you can rotate and zoom in and out). This path takes you through an aquatic setting, through a tunnel and over a forest, and into combat with giant worms, wasps and flies. Each level ends with a boss. In a idea influenced by the film Blade Runner, cutscenes use a fusion language combining elements of German, Latin and Japanese.
There are no promo images for this game
- "パンツァードラグーン" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|PC Team||Feb, 1997||93 out of 100||93|
|PC Action||Mar, 1996||88 out of 100||88|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jan, 1997||85 out of 100||85|
|Gamesmania.de||1997||80 out of 100||80|
|PC Player (Germany)||Jan, 1997||80|
|PC Joker||Jan, 1997||77 out of 100||77|
|Power Play||Feb, 1997||69 out of 100||69|
|Privat Computer PC||1997||65 out of 100||65|
|Reset||May, 1997||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
AnimeAs with many successful video game series, an animé OAV adaptation was released in 1996 based on the universe and characters of Panzer Dragoon.
Artistic influenceOne of the game's major artistic influences was the French comic book series Arzach by Moebius. He even contributed in the creative process with original artwork.
- Electronic Gaming Monthly
- July 1995 (Issue 72) - Game of the Month
- Game Players
- 1995 Holiday Edition (Vol. 8, No. 13) - Best Intro Sequence of the Year award (shared with Criticom).
Related Web Sites
- Panzer Dragoon (official website)
- A detailed review of the Saturn version of the game (A detailed review of the Saturn version of the game )
- A review of the PC version of the game (A review of the PC version of the game)
- A short review of the Saturn version of the game (A short review of the Saturn version of the game)