DescriptionIn this educational game for ages seven to twelve, you are Findus, the cat, who promises to look after Pettson's garden, but does not have any tools. You walk around and play games to train your language skills, math skills and reflexes. After each successful game, you receive an object. The aim of the game is to collect a tools and free the gardener who is locked up in "Joke world" under Pettson's house.
The game has a humourous tone and all drawings are done by Sven Nordqvist. Each minigame trains a skill and has various difficulties for each child.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Петсон и Финдус: На деревню Петсону" -- Russian spelling
- "Viiru ja Pesonen puutarhassa" -- Finnish title
- "Pettson & Findus in de tuin" -- Dutch title
- "Pettson & Findus 2" -- Short title
- "Neues von Pettersson und Findus" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Jan 19, 2000||77 out of 100||77|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe game has not been released outside Europe, but in the United States, the characters are known as "Festus and Mercury".
Related Web Sites
- Pettson o Findus (Official site)
Concept and Drawings: