DescriptionPinball Master is a pinball game from eGames for one to four players. The installation process puts a game browser onto the player's machine, this is run via the Windows Start menu when it offers the player the choice of 3D or 2D tables.
There are twelve 2D tables are arranged into four groups of three, the player selects one group and can play any of the tables in it but to play a table from another group the player must quit back to the main menu in order to select that group. When played the player only sees the section of the table containing the ball, usually around one third of the total area. The table names in the game browser differ in some cases from the actual names of the tables, where that happens both table names have been supplied. The tables are
- Casino, Thor aka Thor's Hammer & Invaders aka.Abduction
- Sunken Treasure, Heroes of Justice, & Pinball Noir
- Unspeakable Horror, Anime & Bowling aka Bowling Fever
- Pool Hall, Ants aka Antworld & Pharaoh aka Nile
- Positronic Brain, Saloon, & Dino Island
- Fairy Forest aka Enchanted Forest, Freedom, & Pirate Cove
- Safari aka Amazon Safari, Nice Dream, & Golf aka Pinball Open In these games the player sees the entire table at all times, the viewpoint does move from side to side depending on the position of the ball.
There are no reviews for this game.
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Oct 01, 2002||2 out of 100||2|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.