Advertising BlurbsPress release:
Plasmaworm is a very easy to play (but hard to master) arcade game for all ages. It's a modern relative of early computer games such as Snake, Nibbles, TRON Light Cycles and a little known classic called Pizza Worm.
- 360 degree worm movement
- monsters and bosses
- special zones
- mazes of increasing difficulty
- difficulty modes
- completely different worms in two player player mode
- single, cooperative and duel (deathmatch) play modes
- 20 hypnotic swirling psychedelic plasma backgrounds
- 25 unique ambient music tracks in stereo
- unique game sound fx in stereo
- create, save and share user-created levels, music and/or plasma with easy to use built in editors
- cosmic ducks
Here are a few of Plasmaworm's features:
The full game costs $10, is distributed by Cheapass Games and includes 20 different levels of increasing difficulty. The Plasmaworm demo is free, fits on a single floppy disk and features 4 challenging levels.
Plasmaworm was designed by Richard Carlson, Iikka Keranen and Phosphorous, sometimes referred to as Digital Eel. It is distributed by Cheapass Games. The latest version of Plasmaworm is 1.0.
The Plasmaworm demo is available at the official website:
The CD full version of Plasmaworm will be available soon from Cheapass Games. It debuted at Gen Con 2001 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and sold out. The full version may also be purchased online at the Plasmaworm official site.
Official Plasmaworm website:
Contributed by Cantillon (13017) on Dec 23, 2009.