DescriptionPony World is a game for children that comes from Poland. It was included in Idigicon's compilation 5 Games For Girls.
This game is not the typical pony game where the player feeds, grooms and trains a pony to race or jump fences. This is more of a management game like 'The Sims' than a horse training simulation. There are five scenarios to be played here. (It helps when reading the following to know that ponyleons are the game's equivalent of cash)
- The first scenario is the tutorial. It is short but it is also open ended
- Single: Here the player takes on Kevin, a pony who lives on his own. The task is to help Kevin find a lady friend and to do this the player must explore locations so that Kevin can meet other ponies while developing Kevin's home and career.
- Millionaires: Two ponies want to make a lot of ponyleons by building up their farm.
- Single Lady: Kate wants to live on a farm with her lifetime partner. Problem is she has not found him yet.
- Baby: James and Lily have just got married and want a little pony of their own, a pony who will become the future racing champion.
The ponies have their needs and these are shown by on-screen status bars and a more detailed view of their life is shown on a statistics screen.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Typoes in the credits?||3||Terok Nor (26168)
Jul 14, 2014
There is no trivia on file for this game.