German versionIn some German versions, the colour of blood was changed to grey.
GLaDOSAccording to a boardroom projection in the game, GLaDOS stands for Generic Lifeform and Disk Operating System.
- Eurogamer (UK)
- December 28, 2009 - Game of the Year 2007
- Games for Windows Magazine
- March 2008 - #1 Game of the Year 2007 (PC Game Awards)
- 2007 – Best Puzzle Game of the Year
- 2007 – Best Character of the Year (for GlaDOS)
- 2007 – Best Sidekick of the Year (for The Weighted Companion Cube)
- 2011 – #8 Top PC Game of the 2000s
- GameStar (Germany)
- March 28, 2008 - Most Innovative Game Mechanics in 2007
Contributed by PCGamer77 (3030) on Feb 12, 2008. [revised by : Patrick Bregger (98788)]. -- edit trivia