DescriptionSet in the 1920s, Post Mortem puts the player in the role of MacPherson, a retired private detective, whom is hired by Sophia Blake. His assignment is to find out who killed her sister and brother-in law.
The gameplay is similar to games like AmerZone: The Explorer's Legacy and other first-person adventure games, where the player goes hunting around for clues and interacts with other characters. During cinematics, the game moves the perspective to the third-person and offers different dialogue choices. The storyline is affected according to chosen lines.
- "超能力侦探" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Chaonengli Zhengtan" -- Chinese title
Part of the Following Groups
|It was a dark and stormy night ...||Jeanne (75508)|
|Would of, Could of, But Wasn't||William Shawn McDonie (1092)|
|Alright, the first review! I'd better make it a good one...here it goes.||Aaron Jones (16)|
|Good enough!||Sherlockindo (84)|
|ComputerGames.ro||Mar 03, 2003||86 out of 100||86|
|Game Over Online||Apr 09, 2003||83 out of 100||83|
|Fragland.net||Jan 12, 2003||80 out of 100||80|
|GameSpy||Mar 01, 2003||80|
|UHS (Universal Hint System)||Jan 31, 2003||80|
|4Players.de||Feb 13, 2003||79 out of 100||79|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Jan, 2003||78 out of 100||78|
|Adventure Corner||Mar 04, 2003||70 out of 100||70|
|GameSpot||Feb 28, 2003||6.7 out of 10||67|
|Adventure Gamers||Jan 27, 2003||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Dreamcatcher's Post Mortem Page (The publisher's page)
- Hints for Post Mortem (Just as much help as you need to solve the puzzles yourself)
- Microids' Site (Post Mortem on the Developer's site)
- Post Mortem Official Site (Official Game Page for Post Mortem)
- Walkthrough by Crash (Crash's step by step guide for Post Morten)
- Walkthrough by K. Daleng (Another solution for Post Mortem)
- Walkthrough by MaGtRo (MaGtRo's version of the solution)