DescriptionSet in the 1920s, Post Mortem puts the player in the role of MacPherson, a retired private detective, whom is hired by Sophia Blake. His assignment is to find out who killed her sister and brother-in law.
The gameplay is similar to games like AmerZone: The Explorer's Legacy and other first-person adventure games, where the player goes hunting around for clues and interacts with other characters. During cinematics, the game moves the perspective to the third-person and offers different dialogue choices. The storyline is affected according to chosen lines.
- "超能力侦探" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Chaonengli Zhengtan" -- Chinese title
Part of the Following Groups
|It was a dark and stormy night ...||Jeanne (75634)|
|Would of, Could of, But Wasn't||William Shawn McDonie (1152)|
|Alright, the first review! I'd better make it a good one...here it goes.||Aaron Jones (16)|
|Good enough!||Sherlockindo (84)|
The Press Says
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Dec 03, 2002||99 out of 100||99|
|ActionTrip||Dec 27, 2002||88 out of 100||88|
|CanadianGamer||Feb 27, 2003||80 out of 100||80|
|IGN||Feb 25, 2003||7.9 out of 10||79|
|Gameguru Mania||Jan 03, 2003||71 out of 100||71|
|Netjak||Jun 24, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|GameSpot||Feb 28, 2003||6.7 out of 10||67|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Dec 18, 2006||12 out of 20||60|
|Stratos Group||Apr 02, 2003||2.7 out of 5||54|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Dreamcatcher's Post Mortem Page (The publisher's page)
- Hints for Post Mortem (Just as much help as you need to solve the puzzles yourself)
- Microids' Site (Post Mortem on the Developer's site)
- Post Mortem Official Site (Official Game Page for Post Mortem)
- Walkthrough by Crash (Crash's step by step guide for Post Morten)
- Walkthrough by K. Daleng (Another solution for Post Mortem)
- Walkthrough by MaGtRo (MaGtRo's version of the solution)