DescriptionSet in the 1920s, Post Mortem puts the player in the role of MacPherson, a retired private detective, whom is hired by Sophia Blake. His assignment is to find out who killed her sister and brother-in law.
The gameplay is similar to games like AmerZone: The Explorer's Legacy and other first-person adventure games, where the player goes hunting around for clues and interacts with other characters. During cinematics, the game moves the perspective to the third-person and offers different dialogue choices. The storyline is affected according to chosen lines.
- "超能力侦探" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Chaonengli Zhengtan" -- Chinese title
Part of the Following Groups
|It was a dark and stormy night ...||Jeanne (75630)|
|Would of, Could of, But Wasn't||William Shawn McDonie (1152)|
|Alright, the first review! I'd better make it a good one...here it goes.||Aaron Jones (16)|
|Good enough!||Sherlockindo (84)|
The Press Says
|PGNx Media||Mar 20, 2003||8.5 out of 10||85|
|UHS (Universal Hint System)||Jan 31, 2003||80|
|CanadianGamer||Feb 27, 2003||80 out of 100||80|
|Just Adventure||Dec 23, 2002||B||75|
|Armchair Empire, The||Jan 08, 2002||7.3 out of 10||73|
|GameZone||Mar 11, 2003||7.3 out of 10||73|
|PC Action||Jan 14, 2003||71 out of 100||71|
|Adventure Corner||Mar 04, 2003||70 out of 100||70|
|GameZebo||Jan 07, 2009||70|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||Dec 18, 2006||12 out of 20||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Dreamcatcher's Post Mortem Page -- The publisher's page
- Hints for Post Mortem -- Just as much help as you need to solve the puzzles yourself
- Microids' Site -- Post Mortem on the Developer's site
- Post Mortem Official Site -- Official Game Page for Post Mortem
- Walkthrough by Crash -- Crash's step by step guide for Post Morten
- Walkthrough by K. Daleng -- Another solution for Post Mortem
- Walkthrough by MaGtRo -- MaGtRo's version of the solution