DescriptionPro Rugby Manager is one of the first rugby management games. Choose from over 100 club teams, and 50 international teams. Select your starting 15, change tactics and watch the game in 3D, and take part in 10 national competitions, including the Six Nations & the Rugby World Cup. You can also play in real-time over the Internet using Gamespy. Or you setup your very own league for up to 100 players on a LAN.
There are no promo images for this game
- "英式橄榄球经理2004" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Менеджер Регби" -- Russian spelling
- "Pro Rugby Manager 2004" -- UK title
There are no reviews for this game.
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 26, 2004||15 out of 20||75|
|Gamesmania.de||Oct 15, 2004||64 out of 100||64|
|Factornews||Apr 26, 2004||6 out of 10||60|
|CanardPC||Apr 14, 2004||6 out of 10||60|
|GameStar (Germany)||Nov, 2004||57 out of 100||57|
|Joystick (French)||Apr, 2004||5 out of 10||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Developer Interview (AllAboutGames' Matt Bailey interview with Cyanide about Pro Rugby Manager.)
- Pro Rugby Manager (Official Site)