Advertising BlurbsBack of Keep Case - Windows (Germany):
Nach einer lebensgefährlichen Kriegsverletzung werden Nathan Frost Bioimplantate und Nanotechnologien eingesetzt.
Durch die Modifikationen verwandelt sich Frost in eine der tödlichsten Waffen des Cyberkrieges.
Mit seiner Eliteeinheit strandet er mitten im gegnerischen Grenzland. Abgeschnitten von der Kommandozentrale und nur mit einer Hand voll Männer bleibt keine Zeit für Kompormisse. Denn Frost will überleben.
adj: Kompletter Ausfall aller elektronischen und biomechanischen Systeme aufgrund eines starken elektromagnetischen Impulses (EMP), ausgelöst durch gegnerische Waffen oder elektronische Störung. Soldaten mit Bioimplantaten leiden unter starken Fehlfunktionen. Sie sind auf dem Schlachtfeld kurzfristig komplett handlungsunfähig.
Contributed by jaXen (19739) on Mar 28, 2011.
Experience the intensity of the front lines through the eyes of the first of a new breed of super-soldiers in this gritty first-person action game.
- Online multiplayer: Engage in battle with up to 16 players with voice support in classic and new multiplayer modes, including some modes exclusive to the Xbox.
- A wide range of game pacing: Experience everything from the frenetic chaos of battlefield action to the tactical stealth of infiltration-style missions.
- Gadgets galore: Equip yourself with an arsenal of experimental weaponry such as the Riot Wall™ and Attack Drones, and other high-tech gadgetry. Used in combination, the equipment yields a variety and depth of gameplay never before realised, especially in multiplayer play.
- Cooperative multiplayer vehicles: Drive while your teammate mans the mounted turrets, or vice-versa.
- Augmentations: Grab power-ups like Invisibility, Reflex Boost, and Electrical Storm for an edge on the battlefield against your highly equipped and battle-ready foes.
- Pick-up & play, visceral action: Get pulled through a cinematically immersive storyline from the first minute of play.
- 11 missions spanning 16 maps: Explore the Opera House turned Prison, a Buddhist Temple converted to a Military Base, the sprawling urban Wastelands, and more.
Hong Kong, 2065. Second Lieutenant Nathan Frost is just a regular grunt in an international army called the Liberty Coalition. When he takes massive injuries from an explosion on the battlefield, Frost undergoes an experimental procedure. The outcome of the surgery is something more than human, a transformation that makes him a unique weapons-grade warrior, with abilities that far surpass those of
the average soldier.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (12592) on Oct 02, 2010.
The outcome of experimental battlefield surgery is
something more than human.
A unique weapons-grade warrior, Nathan Frost
now has abilities that far surpass human
Sent deep beyond the frontlines, Frost and a
handful of men are the best chance against the
world's next Terrorist Sovereign.
In a last attempt to restore Peace, War shall rage.
adj: A complete system shutdown of all internal electrical and bio-mechanical systems, created by an EMP blast or similar electrical disturbance in the local vicinity. Leaves bio-augmented soldiers temporarily vulnerable and totally exposed on the battlefield.
Contributed by UkCollector (2221) on Sep 08, 2010.
Eidos' action FPS blasts onto PS2 complete with guns, gadgets and frenzied online play.
- Features a unique array of futuristic weapons and high tech gadgets
- Upgrade and augment your abilities using bio-mods
- Play new modes (including some designed exclusively for PS2) online with up to 16
Become a genetically enhanced super-soldier in this slick first person action shooter from
Eidos and Crystal Dynamics.
Employ futuristic weapons and high-tech gadgetry as you attempt to destroy the militia's
secret weapon in Project: Snowblind's varied 11 single player missions, or join in the
intense action online with a variety of modes for up to 16 players.
Set in the not-too-distant future, Project: Snowblind enlists you as 2nd Lieutenant Nathan
Frost, who goes from low-ranking nobody to elite super-soldier after he volunteers himself
for an 'upgrade' with the international army known as the Liberty Coalition.
Nathan's high risk missions range from infiltration (the term 'Snowblind' refers to a complete
shutdown of electrical and bio-mechanical systems after an EMP blast or similar electrical
disturbance) to full blown combat scenarios. Along the way, he can enhance his
extraordinary abilities further still using a variety of bio-mods.
Unique futuristic weapons and secondary items, such as the 'Kicker' physics gun and the
Riot Wall, add unprecedented depth to Project: Snowblind, particularly in the multiplayer
Up to 16 players can take part in all new modes (as well as perennial favourites like
Deathmatch and Capture the Flag) across 16 of the game's maps, including a delapidated
Opera House, a dense jungle and a converted Buddhist Temple.
Contributed by DreinIX (9422) on Mar 27, 2008.
DER SHOOTINGSTAR 2005.
Alle mit dem Sniper aus dem Hinterhalt erledigen? Oder mit der Rail Gun in die Gegnermenge stürmen? Oder mit mehreren Riot Walls einkesseln und eine Granate draufwerfen? Oder eine EMP-Granate auf einen Spiderbot montieren und in die Menge laufen lassen? Oder lieber ganz anders? Man hat die Qual der Wahl der Qual.
Contributed by Xoleras (66247) on May 28, 2005.
Experience the dramatic intensity of the frontlines of a war through the eyes of the first of a new breed of super soldiers in this gritty and epic first-person action game.
- Robust online multiplayer experience with 16 players and voice over IP support, classic and new multiplayer modes are offered, including some modes uniquely designed for the PS2 and XB platforms
- Arsenal of unique weapons and secondary items including the Riot Wall and the Kicker physics gun yield a variety and depth of gameplay never before realized, especially when leveraged in multiplayer play
- Vehicles serve as functional obstacle solving tools, for rescue attempts and as weapons in both single and multiplayer gameplay
- Use Biomods to customize, upgrade and exploit the superhuman powers of your character
- Build an emotional connection to your comrades in battle; during the missions you have the power to rescue, heal and protect them. Neglect their cries for help and view with shame their names on the War Memorial Wall at the end of the game
- Wide variety in mission pacing ranges from frenetic action of battlefield chaos to tactical infiltration style missions
- Storyline is grounded in a believable, relevant near future setting, in a war as seen through the eyes of a hero
- Pick-up & play, visceral action pulls the player through a cinematically immersive storyline
- 11 missions spanning across 16 maps including the dilapidated Opera House, the twisting jungle at the city perimeter, a Buddhist Temple converted, and sprawling urban Wasteland
Contributed by Xoleras (66247) on Mar 09, 2005.
Players live the fantasy of being an elite special operations combat soldier with access to the most high-tech weaponry, gadgets and vehicles, presented with all the realism, emotional intensity, and valor found in the popular 'War Games' shooter genre.