DescriptionThe Punisher is a third person action game that pits the player against the darkest scum of the Marvel Comics' universe. With over a dozen grimy New York locales, this superhero adaptation embraces the feel of the 30 year comic series.
Featuring loads of weapons, brutal environmental kills and an innovative new interrogation engine where the player controls every last aspect of over 70 torture scenarios, the Punisher provides a rich gaming experience for fans of dark, intense action.
Story written by comics authors Garth Ennis and Jimmy Palmiotti.
- "惩罚者" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "The Punisher. Каратель" -- Russian spelling
- "The Punisher: O Justiceiro" -- Brazilian title
- "Il Punitore" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Gameplay feature: Quick Time Events / QTEs
- Marvel licensees
- Physics Engine: Havok
- Punisher licensees
|The Punisher has come… to punish his fans||SifouNaS (1317)|
|An innovative game that introduces new ways to kill....||Twilightseer (252)|
The Press Says
|Jolt (UK)||Jan 26, 2005||8.3 out of 10||83|
|PC Gameplay (Benelux)||Apr, 2005||73 out of 100||73|
|Just Games Retro||Sep 08, 2012||70|
|ActionTrip||Jan 26, 2005||68 out of 100||68|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Mar 27, 2005||66 out of 100||66|
|Shooterplanet||Dec 31, 2005||64 out of 100||64|
|2404.org PC Gaming||Feb 07, 2005||6.4 out of 10||64|
|Absolute Games (AG.ru)||Feb 06, 2005||61 out of 100||61|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 14, 2005||11 out of 20||55|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||May 16, 2005||6 out of 20||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaTHQ, Inc. originally contracted Mucky Foot Productions to create the game, but half-way through development they pulled the project and decided to develop it in-house.
Related Web Sites
- The Punisher -- Official Web Site
- The Punisher Archive -- A good Punisher resource site.
- Wikipedia: The Punisher -- Information about The Punisher at Wikipedia