DescriptionThe Punisher is a third person action game that pits the player against the darkest scum of the Marvel Comics' universe. With over a dozen grimy New York locales, this superhero adaptation embraces the feel of the 30 year comic series.
Featuring loads of weapons, brutal environmental kills and an innovative new interrogation engine where the player controls every last aspect of over 70 torture scenarios, the Punisher provides a rich gaming experience for fans of dark, intense action.
Story written by comics authors Garth Ennis and Jimmy Palmiotti.
- "惩罚者" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "The Punisher. Каратель" -- Russian spelling
- "The Punisher: O Justiceiro" -- Brazilian title
- "Il Punitore" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Gameplay feature: Quick Time Events / QTEs
- Marvel licensees
- Physics Engine: Havok
- Punisher licensees
|The Punisher has come… to punish his fans||SifouNaS (1317)|
|An innovative game that introduces new ways to kill....||Twilightseer (252)|
|Jolt (UK)||Jan 26, 2005||8.3 out of 10||83|
|Game Over Online||Feb 28, 2005||80 out of 100||80|
|IGN||Jan 31, 2005||8 out of 10||80|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Apr, 2005||73 out of 100||73|
|Just Games Retro||Sep 08, 2012||70|
|ActionTrip||Jan 26, 2005||68 out of 100||68|
|GameZone||Feb 21, 2005||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Shooterplanet||Dec 31, 2005||64 out of 100||64|
|videogamer.com||Apr 04, 2005||6 out of 10||60|
|JeuxVideoPC.com||May 16, 2005||6 out of 20||30|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaOn May 31, 2005, the English version of The Punisher was put on the infamous German index by the BPjM. For more information about what this means and to see a list of games sharing the same fate, take a look here: BPjS/BPjM indexed games.
Related Web Sites
- The Punisher (Official Web Site)
- The Punisher Archive (A good Punisher resource site.)
- Wikipedia: The Punisher (Information about The Punisher at Wikipedia)