DescriptionPuzzle Master 5 is a single person jigsaw game. It is essentially the same game as other games in the Puzzle Master series, some of the supplied documentation actually refers to Puzzle Master 4.
The game's advertised features include:
- Five hundred and fifty pictures.
- The player can play, create and e-mail jigsaws from 4 to 64,000 pieces and can change the size, shape, thickness and "oddness" of jigsaw pieces during a game
- the game will sort pieces shape or colour
- Cheat modes that
- find the jigsaw piece you're looking for
- fetch it
- turn jigsaw pieces the right way up
- solve the puzzle
The game has sound effects and music plus it allows the player to use their own music files (MIDI, MP3 or .wav formats only). It can import puzzles saved in earlier Puzzle Master and export in those formats too but older versions of the game cannot always read puzzles saved in the latest, default Puzzle Master format. There is an option to connect to the 'Puzzle Master 5' web site to download additional pictures but, in 2016, this is no longer available
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.