A compilation of a large number of games. Special Edition games in this compilation are cut-down versions of the full game. Includes the word games:
- MVP Word Search for Windows
- Word Search Spelling Bee: Given a honeycomb of letters, find the words hidden inside.
- Word Scramble/Speed Unscramble
- Cryptic Puzzles: Similar to Wheel of Fortune, there is a phrase, and letters. Select the letters found in the phrase without making too many mistakes.
- Crossword Fill-ins: A crossword with no clues, only answers. Put the answers in the right places to complete the puzzle.
- Wendy's Word Game Special Edition: From the letters in a starter word, create as many words as possible.
- Lexicon Word Challenge Special Edition
- Word Wiz: Place letters on a grid to form words under a time limit.
The puzzle games:
- Puzzle Master 3 Special Edition: A standard jigsaw puzzle.
- Jigsaw USA Special Edition: A geography program for the United States.
- Crazy Puzzle Special Edition: A jigsaw puzzle with unusually-shaped pieces.
- Extreme Animals Special Edition: A jigsaw puzzle with pictures of animals.
- Extreme Dinosaurs Special Edition: A jigsaw puzzle with pictures of dinosaurs.
- Kremlin 3D Special Edition: A 3D puzzle, where you assemble pieces of the Kremlin.
And the brain teasers:
- Block Rox: You remove groups of connected blocks of the same color.
- Space Puzzle
- Magic Square: The classic game of the same name.
- Slide Puzzle: Slide blocks to create the finished pattern.
- Brain Twister: Form 3-in-a-row matches on a sphere.
- Charmed: Match 3 figures by rotation, color, or shape.
- Color Wheel: Move circles around until they match the finished figure.
- Maze Cube: A maze on the surface of a cube.
- Balloon Kaboom: Pop connected balloons of the same color. You can move balloon around with the wind.
Finally, as a bonus, includes these casino games:
- U. S. Slots
- Galaxy Slots
- Castle Slots
- Western Video Poker
- U. S. Video Poker
- Castle Video Poker
- Keno Special Edition
- Black Jack
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by qwertyuiop (32472)
on Jun 12, 2010.