DescriptionRace Cars: The Extreme Rally is a racing game that offers a selection of 12 different cars and 15 unique tracks rendered in 3D graphics.
The cars is controlled with the arrow keys, down arrow being brake and reverse. The camera angle can be altered by pressing C, should the car get stuck in a piece of scenery, pressing R will bring you back onto the road.
The game features a series of power ups:
- Acceleration: this will increase you speed.
- Slow Down: this will decrease your speed.
- Ghost Car: allows you to pass through cars and objects (e.g. cacti, windmills, etc.)
- Slow Motion: slows all opponents.
Should the player dare to venture off the road the game will courteously restore them to the track, so this is not the game for freestyling.
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Race Cars: the Extreme Rally product page (Demo and game available from Playrix here.)