Not an American user?
DescriptionThis puzzle adventure is set aboard a giant cylindrical spaceship which has entered the solar system. A team of astronauts was sent to investigate, but one of them had a tragic accident en route, and you were sent to replace him.
- "Rendezvous im Weltraum" -- German title
- "Arthur C. Clarke & Gentry Lee Present Rama" -- Full title
Part of the Following Groups
- Game Engine: Sierra's Creative Interpreter (SCI)
- Inspiration: Literature
- Visual technique / style: Live-action cutscenes
|The ultimate logic adventure||Greg Wells (5)|
|Well written adventure.||Terrence Bosky (5237)|
|Space Myst-clone||Boston Low (92)|
The Press Says
|Entertainment Weekly||Dec 06, 1996||A-||91|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||Feb, 1997||90|
|Coming Soon Magazine||Feb, 1997||87 out of 100||87|
|PC Gameplay (Benelux)||Feb, 1997||82 out of 100||82|
|PC Joker||Dec, 1996||73 out of 100||73|
|GameSpot||Dec 17, 1996||6.9 out of 10||69|
|Power Play||Nov, 1996||55 out of 100||55|
|Gamesmania||1997||50 out of 100||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe game follows quite closely the plot of the book "Rama II" by Arthur C. Clarke and Gentry Lee (a copy is included with the game).
There were two sequels planned (the book is the first part of a trilogy) but they were never made.
Related Web Sites
- Hints for Rama -- Excellent questions and answers by the creator of the Universal Hint System, Jason Strautman.
- Playing Rama in Windows XP -- Complete step-by-step instructions
- Rama Walkthrough -- Solution by Balmorals
Andrew Jenner (68) added Rama (Windows) on Apr 01, 2000